Youth Development Programme
“Youth Development Program” is designed to develop a base for the Talent Pipeline streamline and upskill high school students who could became future potential candidates for professional programs offered by the Company, and also to contribute to the development of Mongolian youth.
The programme has three stages which consist of interpersonal development of participants and career advising for high school students.
- Stage 1: Who am I?
- Stage 2: Teamwork
- Stage 3: The Bigger picture
- To prepare Mongolian future leaders from high school level and keep developing and supporting them through their tertiary education.
- To advance Leadership and personal development of students, their volunteerism and their involvement in social issues and problems.
- To implement the principle of “Youth teaching to youth”.
- Mongolian citizen
- Senior year student of high school
- Grade 85 or above (on a scale of 100 percent)
- Good leadership skill and social participation
- Domestic scholarship holders are encouraged to participate
The program is announced in September of every year.