“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Supply of concrete and shotcrete”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Manufacture all the required shotcrete and concrete mix as per OT’s specification and deliver to the dispatch point (ei: slick line)
- Responsible for safe and secure provision of the all ingredients for shotcrete and concrete (fiber, cement, additives, aggregate)
- Conduct QA/QC
- Provide qualified manpower and equipment to operate and maintain batch plant
- Provide qualified manpower and equipment to operate and maintain quarry on site
Interested and experienced suppliers are must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2) if applicable
- Special licenses
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session will be held on 30th of October 2020. Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the info session must be registered through firstname.lastname@example.org, before 5pm, 28th October 2020. Detailed information about the info session will be sent to you via email after registration.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 16th November 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC