Supervisor Ancillary Maintenance (1)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 95 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Supervisor Ancillary Maintenance in Oyu Tolgoi LLC-OTUP - Maintenance department based in Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The purpose of this role is to support the supervisor and provide frontline leadership and ensure effective and consistent delivery of services and support in maintenance activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the department's objectives and targeted plan. To support the established RTBS work management process through sound role relationships and a work to plan focus.
What the role entails
- Lead and manage a crew of trade and non trade employees and contractors to provide effective maintenance and operational activities.
- Develop an aligned safety culture within the crew.
- Supervises works practices to ensure safety of employees.
- Conduct CRM monthly targets.
- Identify required skills and develop capability of the crew.
- Effectively manage unplanned work in accordance to the underground operating priorities.
- Resolves on the job issues with regards to planned maintenance activities, maintenance shutdowns, etc.
- Monitors quality of workmanship and provide feedback as required.
- Ensure RTBS Work Management processes and standards are followed.
What you will need for this role
- Must have a bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, maintenance engineering
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer or related field is an advantage.
- Fluent use of English language, both written and oral.
- At least 2 years of experience in mining equipment maintenance.
- Consistently utilize HSEC systems, process and equipment and speak up when you see non- compliant behavior.
- Develop an awareness of your values, strengths, and development areas through feedback and reflection.
- Follows all safety procedures while executing day-to-day activities.
- Able to create a variety of documents and forms and work on Word, Excel and PowerPoint, AutoCAD and SAP on a daily basis.
- Learn, develop, and put into practice what you have learned.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to the OT portal, select your vacancy
And click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.