Superintendent Maintenance Planning /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Superintendent Maintenance Planning in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, UG- Mobile Maintenance Department based at OT mine site with a roster of 10 days on and 4 days off.
The purpose of this role is to lead, plan, organize, train and provide systematic guidance on the implementation and performances of the immediate team within the functional unit consistently in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the operation's objective and the targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Assesses asset condition & performance, & modifies maintenance plans, strategies & tactics.
- Plans, organizes, & manages the work performed.
- Is responsible for work unit training, safety compliance & departmental schedules & productivity.
- Develops & manages the maintenance & operates plan that minimizes cost while achieves goals for availability & reliability.
- Defines staff’s needs, selection/assessment criteria, & development needs.
- Collaborates closely with other functions in the performance of duties.
- Maintains the highest standard of health & safety performance by implements a personal safety plan, exhibits behaviours consistent with zero tolerance, leads by example with colleagues, team members & business partners & acts in accordance with relevant HSE policies & objectives.
- Support the CRM program within the Plans group & the business in general.
- Ensures Total System Capacity has maximum utilization, with sufficient plans horizon to allow opportunity for continuous improvement or a step change.
- Coordinate shuts & major outages with all departments (operations, procurement, camp services etc.)
- Coordinate labour pools & Shared Equipment for Shut Down work
- Publish weekly & Monthly Site Metrics reports.
- Implement 5S systems in operations areas
- Analyse Report information & explain the results to the departments as required.
- Audit & review system Master Data, to maintains System Integrity
- Setup & maintains Master Data as a service to the operates departments.
- Complete Master Data Projects installs & modifies equipment
- Provide workshops & mentors to establish the most efficient & user-friendly Work Management processes for any & every location on
- Support the Rio Tinto Business System users at Oyu Tolgoi Site
- Operational – Materials Management Systems
- Accountable for manages Rotables Process & System to Ensures suitable repairable turnaround times
- Maintains up-to-date rotables list for Operations
- Manage QA/QC system for rotables."
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Maintenance Engineers or relevant discipline is preferable.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Good analytical skills including critical thinking, logical reasoning and data analysis will be well regarded;
- Good English verbal and written skills will be well regarded;
- Proficient in MS Office products especially spreadsheet modeling skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents before 05:30 PM on [October 4, 2021]:
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.