Superintendent Learning Management Systems Support /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Superintendent Learning Management Systems Support in Oyu Tolgoi, People and Organization - Operational Safety Training department based in Ulaanbaatar office.
The purpose of this role is to lead, plan, organize, train and provide systematic guidance on the implementation and performances of the immediate team within the functional unit consistently in line with the company.
What the role entails
- Develop training package or training instruction guide associated with LMS & delivers trainings associated with LMS when required.
- Works with appropriate Groups (People Services and Areas of expertise) where required to exchange information and resources.
- Improves the learning and development course catalogues, maintain it and ensure that the latest update is registered on the system.
- Supports the implementation of learning and development initiatives.
- Analyses learning needs of customers as required and provide advice on appropriate solutions.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders as appropriate to represent the interests of the Oyu Tolgoi Training Dept, on areas of Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the training department to ensure consistent development and implementation of the SAP-LMS and its continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with a wide range of Oyu Tolgoi personnel to ensure understanding of the Learning and Development process and encourage full utilization.
- Determination and management of business requirements for refresher and e-learning platform.
- Develop and implement refresher and requalification strategy.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive training schedule that addresses compliance, safety and production requirements.
- Develop reporting requirements for stakeholders internal and external to Oyu Tolgoi8 provide reports as per business requirement.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of processes related to the system for auditing and monitoring master data.
- Manage training data integrity of the courses, qualifications and profiling.
- Manage the document management and document control process for the Oyu Tolgoi training department for training material across the business.
- Management of Business Solution training this includes the overseeing of demand planning and resources requirements.
- Ensure that the system or programs such as external online training systems for short term contractors, CLMS, M1 system for new personnel, SSD, or CBT operates normal and work towards their improvement & development.
- Lead & participate in the training projects & manage it till its full implementation
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Human resources or Business Administration or a discipline relevant to the performing function.
- Experience typically achieved through graduate qualifications plus at least 5 years relevant experience.
- English (written and spoken) is a plus
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.