student Intern (4)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 95 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
Internship programme is an important part of the Oyu Tolgoi Talent pipeline in providing students with opportunities to experience a real-world working experience at the company in area that is relevant to their field of study. This program also provides an opportunity for Oyu Tolgoi LLC to identify talent and develop relationships with students whilst they are completing their studies.
University students have an opportunity to intern remotely are invited to the Fall Internship Programme 2021 by adherence to infection control regimes during Covid-19.
What you will need for this role
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must be enrolled in a full time bachelor’s degree course of relevant majors at accredited universities/colleges in Mongolia and is expecting to be a 2 – 4th year student in current school year or graduated in 2021.
- Study in the following profession: These include:
- Ability to practice from distance
- GPA 3 or above ( up to 4 scores)
- English proficiency would be an advantage
- Knowledge of safety culture
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team member
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.