Student Intern /1/
More than 94 per cent of Oyu Tolgoi’s current workforce is Mongolians, and the major strategic focus of the company is development continuously learning skilled workforce. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
Oyu Tolgoi is looking for students with following field of study in 1-3 months’ internship programme based at Ulaanbaatar and OT Site.
Internship programme is an important part of the Oyu Tolgoi Talent pipeline in providing students with opportunities to experience a real-world working experience at the company in area that is relevant to their field of study. This program also provides an opportunity for Oyu Tolgoi LLC to identify talent and develop relationships with students whilst they are completing their studies.
Field of study
· Geology or relevant field
What you will need for this role
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must be enrolled in a full time bachelor or master degree course of relevant majors at accredited universities/colleges in Mongolia or abroad and is expecting to be a 2-4th year student in current school year
- Must be in one of the following majors:
- GPA must be 3 or higher (On 4.0 scale)
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Knowledge of safety culture
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team member
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter explaining why you are applying for internship (in English and Mongolian)
- GPA transcript copy
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.