Senior Scheduler Tactical Integration /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Senior Scheduler Tactical Integration in Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project - Tactical Operations department based at OT mine site with a roster of 14 days on and 7 days off.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure high quality and timely Integrated Shift Schedules are provided to the Tactical Control team to achieve the Integrated Weekly Plan.
What the role entails
- Leading a team of Schedulers responsible for the UG Integrated Shift Schedule and UG Production Shift Schedule;
- Working in accordance with Oyu Tolgoi's Values;
- Working with UG area schedulers to integrate area shift schedules;
- Working with the Tactical Control team to ensure scheduled tasks and targets are understood and are effectively communicated to supervisors and operators;
- Working with the Tactical Engineering team to ensure variance to schedule is understood and actioned;
- Working with the Management Operating System team to ensure the continuous improvement of scheduling processes;
- Frequent underground interactions of mining activities to provide visible safety leadership, to manage critical risks and to observe the status of mining activities; and
- Ensuring feedback is provided on the draft Integrated Weekly Plan.
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex problems and resolve conflict;
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and following prescribed safe work practices;
- Ability to identify workplace hazards and manage critical risks;
- High level of proficiency with MS Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint;
- High level of proficiency with data analysis and management;
- Experience using software such as Deswik or similar;
- English verbal and written skills will be well regarded; and
- Previous experience leading a team will be well regarded. Verbal and written skills will be well regarded.
All interested candidates should submit the following documents before 05:30 PM on [September 23, 2021]:
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.