Principal Project Advisor
We are looking for one (1) Principal Project Advisor in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Resources and Systems department based at Ulaanbaatar with roster 5 days on and 2 days off.
The purpose of this role is to manage and coordinate effective plans, reports, and relationships and ultimately ensure delivery in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team’s objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Manage stakeholder and partnership relationships through effective communication, discussion and issues management to coordinate and ensure delivery of organizational objectives
- Lead and oversee the delivery of key initiatives across a broad portfolio of complex projects to deliver organization's priorities and a positive employee experience
- Provide and share information, discuss and seek input on matters or issues
- Provide recommendations to support delivery in line with plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and/or other project priorities
- Interpret and translate data and complex information/report to illustrate the delivery of organizational priorities
- Analyze the political, legislative, and regulatory environment and determines its impact on Projects
- Participate in meetings and discussions to share information and provide input and feedback to internal stakeholders, and represent the Organization's perspective
- Support team members and work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the team’s business outcomes
- Represent work group perspective and share information
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and open channels of communication to provide and obtain information, and ensure effective management and implementation of expectations and standards
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor and above degree in business administration or a discipline relevant to the performs function qualification is preferable.
- At least 10+ years relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical translation and interpretation
- Project Management experience is advantage,
- Fluent in English
- Able to deliver highest quality language services including English to Mongolian, Mongolian to English (ie translation, proofreading, etc) to the stakeholders
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel and database software
All interested candidates should submit the following documents
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.