Planner Maintenance /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Planner Maintenance in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Underground Mobile Maintenance Department based at OT mine site with a roster of 14 days on and 7 days off.
The purpose of this role is to provide services and support on maintenance activities of the organizational unit in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Develop and implement plant register, task lists, bill of materials as part of the maintenance management system (SAP).Implementation
- Prepare jobs so they can be executed as safely as possible. Conduct regular safety interactions.
- Generate job procedures for all maintenance work and maintain it in the form of a Task List.
- Create and maintain parts list (BOMs) for all equipment.
- Order all materials needed to execute maintenance work in area of responsibility and verify that the parts are correct and onsite.
- Accurately estimate time required to complete maintenance work along with manpower requirements.
- Optimize and maintain maintenance strategies/tactics in the form of maintenance plans.
- Conduct regular field audits to observe the execution and discuss the quality of the plans with Craftsmen &
- Create Notifications in SAP and convert Notifications into Work Orders.
- Create, maintain & improve the quality of the Zero-Based Budgets within the business solution.
- Utilize the Component Tracking module in SAP to track history on critical components.
- Maintain coding in SAP to ensure an accurate equipment history.
- Facilitate various meetings. Usually to improve the plan following execution of the work.
- Manage the backlog in your area.
- Have a good understanding of what the Work Management KPIs mean and how they are calculated.
- Be able to drive improvements if KPI’s are low
- Provide strong and effective leadership to team members.
- In conjunction with Mtce Supervisors, develop and maintain task instructions that facilitate safe work execution.
- Initiate, develop and maintain effective and sustainable relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage contractors effectively ensuring compliance with all procedures and processes
- Development and implementation of cost improvement initiatives
What you will need for this role
- Secondary or equivalent education obtained through degrees, certificates or diplomas from academic or vocational high school trainings.
- Maintenance Engineering or relevant discipline is preferable.
- Relevant experience typically achieved through vocational trainings and equivalent practical experience or on-the-job training.
- Demonstrates understanding of operation
- Able to read, write, understand & communicate in English
- Inquire team member skills
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.