OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACT LISTING
The following is a list of recently awarded contracts by the Underground Project. These details are published in order to provide other contractors or persons opportunities to obtain sub-contract or employment opportunities. Enquiries for either subcontracting or employment opportunities should be addressed to the contacts shown. Oyu Tolgoi makes no representation as to any potential opportunities on-behalf-of the companies listed below.
It has come to the attention of Oyu Tolgoi LLC that other websites are posting Oyu Tolgoi tenders and requiring payment for the tender documents. These websites are not authorized by Oyu Tolgoi. Oyu Tolgoi tender documents and information are only provided on the Oyu Tolgoi LLC website and Oyu Tolgoi does not charge a fee for tender documents, or authorize a third party to do so. You are advised not to pay, and report any such activity to Oyu Tolgoi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACTS LISTING
|Contract Title||Company Name||Contact Person||Website|
Oyu Tolgoi's workforce today is more than 96 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Controller Material Handling System (MHS) in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, OT UG - Tactical Operations department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine with the roster of 14 days on and 14 days off.
The primary purpose of this role is to achieve production targets and ensure the integrated shift schedule is achieved with zero harm, on time and within budget.
What the role entails
- Remotely control and monitor the MHS to maximise MHS uptime and to ensure that it operates within normal operating parameters;
- Short interval control of fixed plant and automation shift schedule to ensure shift schedule attainment and compliance;
- Short interval control of resources to achieve scheduled tonnes to surface;
- Ensuring in-shift schedule corrections of MHS activities are aligned to achieving both the UG and OT integrated shift schedules;
- Executing emergency management duties as per emergency management procedures;
- Communicating with and motivating operators via radio communications aligned to the OT UG Radio Voice Communications Protocol;
- Recording of operational data, shift schedule variance causes and Tactical Control decisions;
- Handover all safety and operational shift status to cross shift;
- Working with the Tactical Engineering team to ensure variance to schedule is understood and actioned;
- Working with the Management Operating System team to ensure continuous improvement of Tactical Control processes;
- Working with the Tactical Integration scheduling team to provide feedback on draft shift schedules;
- Providing roster coverage for other Tactical Control roles;
- Champion the Tactical Operations mission, priorities and goals; and
- Act fairly, honestly and consistently in line with The Way We Work and OT Behaviours.
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- A processing engineering degree is desirable.
- Experience operating a crusher and MHS.
- Experience working underground.
- Experience working in a Control Room;
- Experience with SCADA software.
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Outlook; and
- Proficient in Mongolian and English language skills.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian