OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACT LISTING
The following is a list of recently awarded contracts by the Underground Project. These details are published in order to provide other contractors or persons opportunities to obtain sub-contract or employment opportunities. Enquiries for either subcontracting or employment opportunities should be addressed to the contacts shown. Oyu Tolgoi makes no representation as to any potential opportunities on-behalf-of the companies listed below.
It has come to the attention of Oyu Tolgoi LLC that other websites are posting Oyu Tolgoi tenders and requiring payment for the tender documents. These websites are not authorized by Oyu Tolgoi. Oyu Tolgoi tender documents and information are only provided on the Oyu Tolgoi LLC website and Oyu Tolgoi does not charge a fee for tender documents, or authorize a third party to do so. You are advised not to pay, and report any such activity to Oyu Tolgoi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACTS LISTING
|Contract Title||Company Name||Contact Person||Website|
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Senior Engineer Technology in Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project – Underground Technology department based at OT mine site with a roster of 14 days on and 7 days off.
The purpose of the role is to lead a crew within the UG Technology Maintenance department, including management of maintenance processes and deliverables, ensuring processes and standards are followed for project delivery, operation and maintenance of technologies and systems on mobile equipment. The role supports the Superintendent UG Mobile Technology and will supervise team resources for delivery of project and maintenance tasks, for the development, implementation and improvement of maintenance strategies and tactics, and to act as an interface to OEMs, vendors and other teams.
What the role entails
- Understand and manage technology maintenance, operating philosophy and support model for UG Technology team supported services.
- Implement and continuously improve safe working practices and procedures, to maintain the safety of the team.
- Support the adoption and use of critical asset management strategies and tactics within the UG Technology and UG Mining teams.
- Understand and manage maintenance processes, goals and objectives, and participate in planning and support strategy development for the UG Technology team.
- Support the delivery of UG Technology project objectives in concert with other teams.
- Implement project plans and manage team work assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality reviews; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key maintenance metrics and update required reporting to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Manage interdependencies, balance work priorities, and track progress of project tasks, to ensure overall UG Technology scope and goals are achieved.
- Ensure PMO processes and procedures are followed by team members, reporting on work progress and participate in PMO reviews.
What you will need for this role
- Proven experience in implementation and maintenance of complex underground mobile technology and systems.
- Experience in operational technology project delivery, maintenance and support.
- Experience in mining or construction industry project delivery.
- Experience in engineering or software development project delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Industry or vendor certification in relevant technologies, products or systems.
- Successful completion of recognized mining technology related curriculum.
- Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of work experience in Engineering, Maintenance or a related field, including 2 or more years working with mining technology or working in a related professional engineering discipline.
- Experience with current Oyu Tolgoi underground technologies used to support Vehicle Interaction Management and Production Systems.
- Experience with multiple mining technologies and functional areas.
- Experience in a Rio Tinto managed operation, including familiarity with standards, processes and procedures.
- • Exceptional engineering and technical skills.
- • Exceptional problem solving and innovative thinking.
- • Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- • Experience working in a complex fast-paced environment.
- • Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges.
All interested candidates should submit the following documents before 05:30 PM on [September 9, 2021]:
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All successful candidates must be medically cleared
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their department manager/employer of their intent to apply for a job with Oyu Tolgoi LLC.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.