OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACT LISTING
The following is a list of recently awarded contracts by the Underground Project. These details are published in order to provide other contractors or persons opportunities to obtain sub-contract or employment opportunities. Enquiries for either subcontracting or employment opportunities should be addressed to the contacts shown. Oyu Tolgoi makes no representation as to any potential opportunities on-behalf-of the companies listed below.
It has come to the attention of Oyu Tolgoi LLC that other websites are posting Oyu Tolgoi tenders and requiring payment for the tender documents. These websites are not authorized by Oyu Tolgoi. Oyu Tolgoi tender documents and information are only provided on the Oyu Tolgoi LLC website and Oyu Tolgoi does not charge a fee for tender documents, or authorize a third party to do so. You are advised not to pay, and report any such activity to Oyu Tolgoi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACTS LISTING
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for three (3) Analyst Tactical Integration in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, UG - Tactical Operations Department based at OT mine site with a roster of 14 days on and 7 days off.
The purpose of this role is to create high quality integrated plans in following three planning time horizons and to ensure efficient planning coordination works are done to enable better execution of plans.
- Rolling Annual Plan - Quarter + 9 months
- Rolling Monthly Plan - Month + 2 months
- Weekly Plan Integration and Conflict Resolution
What the role entails
- Responsible for timely and quality delivery of UG Operations' Rolling Annual Plan, Rolling Monthly Plan, Weekly Plan & Planning Coordination Works;
- Working in accordance with Oyu Tolgoi Values;
- Ensures all underground stakeholders are aware and informed of Project and UG Operations' Integrated Priorities and understand the dependencies upon their respective scopes and activities;
- Liaise with all the planning functions across all underground stakeholders to ensure that there is clear alignment between departmental plans/schedules and integrated planning parameters and initiatives;
- Allocate shared resources to UG stakeholders based on priorities and best for the business;
- Coordinate planning activities between all OT Underground Operations and UG Project stakeholders;
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement supporting the team in implementation of effective and standardized planning process and Management Operating System (MOS) in broader sense;
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from academic college or universities.
- Engineering (Mining, Metallurgical, Industrial, Process) or Commerce / Business Administration or Science (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational mine planning or project scheduling, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex problems and resolve conflict;
- Direct experience with complex planning environment and systems;
- Good analytical skills including critical thinking, logical reasoning and data analysis will be well regarded;
- Good English verbal and written skills will be well regarded;
- Proficient in MS Office products especially spreadsheet modeling skills
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- o CV (in English and Mongolian)
- o Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)