OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACT LISTING
The following is a list of recently awarded contracts by the Underground Project. These details are published in order to provide other contractors or persons opportunities to obtain sub-contract or employment opportunities. Enquiries for either subcontracting or employment opportunities should be addressed to the contacts shown. Oyu Tolgoi makes no representation as to any potential opportunities on-behalf-of the companies listed below.
It has come to the attention of Oyu Tolgoi LLC that other websites are posting Oyu Tolgoi tenders and requiring payment for the tender documents. These websites are not authorized by Oyu Tolgoi. Oyu Tolgoi tender documents and information are only provided on the Oyu Tolgoi LLC website and Oyu Tolgoi does not charge a fee for tender documents, or authorize a third party to do so. You are advised not to pay, and report any such activity to Oyu Tolgoi at email@example.com.
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACTS LISTING
|Contract Title||Company Name||Contact Person||Website|
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 97 percent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Technician Tactical Engineering in our Oyu Tolgoi LLC –UG Tactical Operations department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
The primary purpose of this role is support Tactical Operations technical systems and to ensure operational data integrity.
What the role entails
- Analyse plan variance using quality data to enable improvement and corrective actions.
- Ensure that Tactical Operations technical systems operate with high availability and within normal operations parameters.
- Provide technical support for Tactical Operations technical systems, hardware and software.
- Make regular underground visits to support Tactical Control technical systems.
- Maintain master data.
- Identify and correct data errors in Tactical Operations databases.
- Develop and support data quality processes and systems.
- Support Tactical Operations reporting systems.
- Executing emergency management duties as per emergency management procedures.
- Providing roster coverage for Tactical Control and Tactical Engineering roles.
- Complete all routine Tactical Engineering tasks on time and to agreed standards.
- Working with the Management Operating System team to ensure continuous improvement of Tactical Operations processes.
- Champion the Tactical Operations mission, priorities and goals; and
- Act fairly, honestly and consistently in line with The Way We Work and OT Behaviors."
What you will need for this role
- Degree in Mining Engineering or an IT related field is preferred.
- Experience working in the mining industry is an advantage.
- Experience working in a control room environment (mining, emergency, taxi, logistics dispatch, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience with IT Support is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both Mongolian and English is an advantage
- Experience with mining management or control systems (Pitram, Modular, Jigsaw, SCADA, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience in database administration or mining technical systems (SQL, PI, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience in reporting systems such as Tableau or PowerBi is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in field
All interested candidates should submit the following documents.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to the OT portal, select your vacancy.
And click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV in English and Mongolian
- Cover Letter in English and Mongolian