OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACT LISTING
The following is a list of recently awarded contracts by the Underground Project. These details are published in order to provide other contractors or persons opportunities to obtain sub-contract or employment opportunities. Enquiries for either subcontracting or employment opportunities should be addressed to the contacts shown. Oyu Tolgoi makes no representation as to any potential opportunities on-behalf-of the companies listed below.
It has come to the attention of Oyu Tolgoi LLC that other websites are posting Oyu Tolgoi tenders and requiring payment for the tender documents. These websites are not authorized by Oyu Tolgoi. Oyu Tolgoi tender documents and information are only provided on the Oyu Tolgoi LLC website and Oyu Tolgoi does not charge a fee for tender documents, or authorize a third party to do so. You are advised not to pay, and report any such activity to Oyu Tolgoi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND AWARDED CONTRACTS LISTING
|Contract Title||Company Name||Contact Person||Website|
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 97 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Draftsperson in Oyu Tolgoi LLC, Underground ELHL Construction department based in Ulaanbaatar. This role is for a person with disabilities.
The purpose of this role is to act as the technical drafting expert by providing drafting services and support to discipline engineers to deliver construction drawing packages, its update and revisions as per project schedule.
What the role entails
- Perform drafting work as per guideline given by leader in accordance with OT drafting standard and practice in a timely manner
- Report work progress to leader
- Perform detailed drafting work in 2D, 3D environment on AutoCAD
- Drafting work will be covering multidiscipline such as Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical under discipline engineer, specialist direction.
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through Civil or Mechanical, Electrical Engineering degrees or diplomas from academic college
- At least 3 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Work experience in Design Consulting and Fabrication Company is highly regarded.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD additionally SolidWork, AutoDesk Revit experience highly regarded.
- Good personal time management and attitude – Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges.
- Can be Speak English language verbal and written skills about mining and construction – Good communication skill in both Mongolian and English
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)