Graduate Exellence Path (GEP) programme
GEP is a four-year development program which will offer graduates challenging jobs, development plans, well-experienced mentors, safety culture and technical training in order to prepare them to be a part of future Mongolian skilled technical workforce.
- Coachingand Mentoring
- Regular performance management
- Technical and professional development
- Leadership development
- Participation in RT Global GEP programme
- World-class online learning materials and coaching sessions
- Networking and engagement with the global Graduates
- Graduated from accredited university in 2017 and 2018
- GPA 3.2 or above (on a scale of 4.0)
We advertise the programme in May-Jun of each year based on business need and requirement.
Disciplines in 2018:
*we update the disciplines every year
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Process engineering
- Mining engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Human resources
We have four recruitment steps in selection of the Graduates as below. Applicants need to complete all those four steps to be successfully selected to the programme. If an applicant fails to meet the requirement and pass threshold of the step, s/he won’t be possible to enter the next step of selection.
*Click HERE to find more about Pymetrics
*Click HERE to find more about HireVue