Graduate Engineer Mining (2)
The Oyu Tolgoi LLC is well known for its investment in educational and training programs and initiatives to prepare and develop a highly skilled Mongolian labor force, one of which is the Graduate Development Program.
We are looking for two (2) Graduate Engineer Mining in Surface Operations - Mine Operations department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off, from the pool of students who are graduating no later than June 2018 or who graduated in 2017 for the four-year development program which will offer graduates challenging jobs, development plans, well-experienced mentors, safety culture and technical training in order to prepare them to be a part of future Mongolian skilled technical workforce.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists in prepares reserve estimates to familiarize with the team & the methods, practices, & programs of the company.
- Assists in develops mine plans based on all available geological information to support intermediate & long-range plans & productive goals.
- Provides straightforward solutions to problems uses readily available, clear, & direct references.
- Participates in exploration activities by collects & evaluates data, & develops plans for assignments.
- Assists in engineers feasibility studies related to data collection & analysis.
- Assist in develops a safety culture whilst ensures that all work undertaken in areas of responsibility comply with exists safety legislation & is in full compliance with applicable HSE standards.
- Ensures the safety of all team members & that risks are identified, mitigated & managed.
- Regular safety interactions.
- Assist in the development & production of mine plans in coordination with the short range mine planning, & operations.
- Equipment plans & performance reconciliation.
- Effective communication of technical information & associated Risk & opportunity to mine operations.
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must graduate no later than June 2018 or graduated in 2017 and hold a Bachelor degree in accredited university, major in Mining Engineer or relevant discipline
- GPA 3.2 or higher
- Good English proficiency
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System
- Please make sure to attach CV and Cover letter in both English and Mongolian
- Official certified copy of transcript and diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.