Graduate Engineer Mining (1)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Graduate Engineer Mining in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – OT Underground – Mine Development department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine with the roster of 14 days on and 7 days off.
The purpose of this role is to provide engineering services and support on mine activities of the functional area under supervision in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Promote safety culture to ensure work undertaken complies with safety legislation and standards
- Assist in ensuring safety procedures in place and adhered to for all mining activities
- Frequent visit and inspection in Underground mine
- Assist in tracking of compliance to schedule – mine plan
- Assist in providing input to planning meetings
- Assist in providing data analysis and prepares reports
- Providing support to mine development team members on implementation of various mining projects
- Assist in preparing and coordinating mining meetings
- Build and develop effective relationships with all site stakeholders
- Build knowledge of Oyu Tolgoi processes and procedures
What you will need for this role
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must have graduated in 2019, 2020, 2021 and hold a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from an accredited university, major Mining or relevant discipline
- Good English proficiency
- Good knowledge of MS office programs
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.