Coordinator Training (1)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 percent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Coordinator Training in our People and Organization - Operational Safety Training department based in Ulaanbaatar.
The purpose of this role is to provide services and support on training activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Assists in the preparation of training and assessment materials.
- Schedules the delivery and coordination of training.
- Delivers training as appropriate.
- Maintains audit and review schedules to ensure compliance with standards and prepare compliance reports for the business as required.
- Identifies, schedules and following-up on outstanding training requirements.
- Provides training reports to key stakeholders highlighting training needs, requirements and compliance.
- Provides advice on the daily use of the Learning Solution / Training programs.
- Liaises with internal and external parties to identify needs and services.
- Coordinate the delivery schedule of the trainers and training rooms ensuring adequate coverage of resources
- Coordinate the roll-out and delivery schedule for additional training courses as we transition to build in-house course materials
- Participate in gap training needs analysis to ensure Safety and Compliance Training Standards are established and improvement targets are set
- Participate in gap training needs analysis to ensure Safety Standards are established and improvement targets are set
- Establish task training profiles associated with induction, health, safety and compliance incorporating these in to the Learning Management System (LMS)
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent education obtained through degrees, certificates or diplomas from academic in Human resources or Business Administration or a discipline relevant to the performing function
- At least 3 years relevant experience, or otherwise the significant practical experience and on the job training.
- Good Mongolian and English language, both written and oral
- Good skill in Microsoft office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.