Compliance Officer /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 95 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Compliance Officer in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – Underground Technical Services department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The purpose of this role is to Support the Drill and Blast Specialist to ensure that all Drill and Blast Statutory document control and reporting administration are set up and functional to ensure that all the reporting and administrative functions are adequately met.
What the role entails
- Set up and maintain administrative processes for reporting and data management for use in drill and blast statutory compliance.
- Set up and maintain all documentation for blasting records, licenses, permits, usage reports, blast plans, explosive delivery dockets and other pertinent statutory records for submission as part of the blasting license.
- Maintain all relevant reports and record keeping to support drill and blast operations
- The incumbent will work towards delivering on the mission and vision of the organization, while supporting the functions of the Mine Technical Services department.
- The function relates to providing regulatory compliance support to drill and blast activities in the UG mine.
- It develops and applies engineering standards and procedures, provides advice on issues from compliance side, and the use of regulations to achieve optimal results on drill and blast activities.
- Set up and maintaining database reporting and analytics systems
- Other related work duties.
What you will need for this role
- Undergraduate or equivalent or higher education obtained through degrees or diplomas from a recognized academic college or university
- Administration or Data Management related work experience in the field
- Microsoft Excel and Office suite skills
- Well developed English language verbal and written skills will be highly regarded
- Able to work to note taking and reporting, organizing of meetings and administrative functions
- Experience with Data analysis applications such as Power BI is not mandatory but will be highly regarded
All interested candidates should submit the following documents.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to the OT portal, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.