Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 95 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Supervisor Construction in our Oyu Tolgoi Expansion Project based at Oyu Tolgoi mine with roster of 14 days on and 7 days off for temporary opportunity with possibility of extension
What the role entails
- Work as part of the readiness construction management team on the OTEP Phase 2 works
- Reports to the construction manager through the construction superintendent.
- Performs his duties as directed by the CM or his superintendents.
- Works proactively with the contractors to ensure the work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that the contractors are performing its work as per the scope and to the sites specifications.
- Report any non-conformances to the management team.
- Ensures that all of the sites safety deliverables are met.
- Ensures that all the QA documentation is completed correctly.
- The successful applicant will just have to be able to successfully work with the construction team to successfully execute the construction packages of work managed by the construction team.
- The work will be both on the surface and undergroun
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Construction, Engineering and Architect
- Experience in Construction engineering is required
- Experienced in the use MS Project and the MS Office suite of products
- HSE leaderships trainings preferred
- Excellent supervisory skills and experience
- Good English speaking/writing ability
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.